Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Catching up on the last few months...and looking to the future

So once again many moons have been gone by since our last blog post, and once again we are going to try not to do a repeat (or lack thereof?) performance.

What have we been up to?  Mostly more of the same, meaning we have been working on our NES Reproduction shop  - maturing it and really getting our wheels spinning with it.  While we have not released as many games as I would have liked I am very pleased with the products we have and our customer satisfaction.

That being said we are now looking only to improve and branch out into other areas.  We are on the verge of releasing some new products  - including but not limited to decals for the wall or car and retro console modding.

Because this is not just a blog for the business and honestly I am a huge fan of everything we do (and classic gaming in general) I am going to catch you, dear internet friend, up on things I have been doing gaming wise for the last few months.

I have started building a small private Retro Fools collection.  When we (my brother and I) were younger we had a moderate sized collection, mainly NES and SNES which was mostly lost years ago when my LAN center got robbed.  So naturally lately we have been in a very good position to start building it back up.

Some of my favorite pickups lately have been a Turbo Grafx 16 and a Sega 16, both items that I have wanted ever since I was a kid.  The games I have been playing mostly are Sonic CD, Popful Mail and Vay.

I have joined 2 awesome communities - NintendoAge and a local Long Island Classic Gaming Group on Facebook.  Granted the Facebook group is much smaller but it is a lot of fun since everyone is local and you can easily meet up for trades and just shoot the shit, gaming wise.

We've also been fixing up the arcade in the garage, keep an eye out for a post in the near future about it.  Also keep an eye out for a post regarding the modding services we will offering and kind of a beginners guide to it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment